-Direct or Non Service Cremation –
What does no service cremation mean?
The person that has passed away is transferred from place of death and taken to funeral home then a day and time is arranged for the no service cremation to take place.
Direct or No service cremation is a no service, no guests option when it comes to funerals.
More individuals and families are choosing this option to keep costs low but also allowing for a memorial service to be held straight after or at a later time without their coffin present.
The Dove – No service Cremation
This includes a simple coffin* no mourners in attendance, no service, no viewing or newspaper notices, with our vehicle transporting the coffin direct to the crematorium at a time and date of our choice.
( Cremation at Springvale, Bunurong, Altona, Fawkner or Lilydale)
Professional Service Fee
Unpolished Basic Coffin
Private Arrangement at your location
Transfer of Loved one (24/7-metro)
Mortuary Care and Preparation
Cremation medical certification
Collection of all necessary funeral documents
Transfer of Loved one to Crematorium Location
Copy of Death Certificate from Births, Deaths & Marriages (sent to you)
$1995.00 incl GST
• Polished coffin can be arranged for an extra $150 + gst
* After Hours Transfer Fee – Public Holidays – $250+ gst (Metro)
* Oversize (length or width) basic coffin extra $150 + gst
* Viewing in Cemetery Chapel – Additional fee of $295 + gst
* Additional transfer fee will apply to country areas & Interstate (POA)
*If you require this package as a burial please ask about your cemetery options-metro cemeteries $3500+ gst (plot & internment) other rural cemeteries are available for a lower fee. The cremation and the Cremation medical certification fee would be removed from above costing-
~ Full payment required prior to Cremation ~
* Having a coffin/casket is a legal requirement by the Health department of Australia